Scholarship – Scholarship includes stipend, airfare, and health insurance. Depending on the university, accommodation may or may not be covered. Scholars may be asked to provide their own funds to supplement housing coverage.
Program Requirements – Khorana Program for Scholars 2019 Application Guidelines
- Candidates currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters’ degree in Biotechnology and allied areas at recognized institutions of higher education in India and completing their degrees in/after May 2020 are eligible to apply. Final year/PhD students are NOT eligible to apply
- Recommendation letters can be sent along with the application form or if referees wish to give a sealed one, they may send it directly to email@example.com with Applicant’s full name in the subject line.
- Hard copies of the application form/supporting documents are not required.
- If you do not have a passport and have applied for it, choose “Applied for” in the passport details section of the Application form.
- Applications in subject-fields other than those specified in the advertisement will not be considered.
Students pursuing Ph.D/Final year students are not eligible to apply.
Application – Applications should be submitted using our Online Application Portal for Visitation Programs. Hard copies and electronic copies of the application forms will not be accepted.
Mentor Projects, 2018
Email Mentor Project Offers for 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.