Khorana Program for Scholars 2018 Application Guidelines
- Pre-final year candidates enrolled in B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc., MBBS in Biotechnology and allied areas (including agricultural, food, health and biomedical sciences) are eligible to apply. Final Year students and Ph.D. students are NOT eligible to apply
- The applicant should have: • Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 8.0 or higher OR • Percentage: 80% and higher.
- Only those candidates (preferably pre-final year) who shall be completing their degree program on or after May 2019 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates are encouraged to fill out the online application and upload scanned copies of latest marksheet/transcript, No-Objection Certificate & 2 Letters of Recommendation. Supporting documents should be provided strictly according to the check-list mentioned in the application form. Please DO NOT attach Class X/Class XII marksheets.
- Recommendation letters can be sent along with the application form or if referees wish to give a sealed one, they may send it directly to email@example.com with Applicant’s full name in the subject line.
- Hard copies of the application form/supporting documents are not required.
- If you do not have a passport and have applied for it, choose “Applied for” in the passport details section of the Application form.
- Applications in subject-fields other than those specified in the advertisement will not be considered.