Khorana Program for Scholars 2019 Application Guidelines
- Candidates currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters’ degree in Biotechnology and allied areas at recognized institutions of higher education in India and completing their degrees in/after May 2020 are eligible to apply. Final year/PhD students are NOT eligible to apply
- Recommendation letters can be sent along with the application form or if referees wish to give a sealed one, they may send it directly to email@example.com with Applicant’s full name in the subject line.
- Hard copies of the application form/supporting documents are not required.
- If you do not have a passport and have applied for it, choose “Applied for” in the passport details section of the Application form.
- Applications in subject-fields other than those specified in the advertisement will not be considered.
Students pursuing Ph.D/Final year students are not eligible to apply.
Application – Applications should be submitted using our Online Application Portal for Visitation Programs. Hard copies and electronic copies of the application forms will not be accepted.