2018 US Bose Scholars
Chanel Vidal Presentation
- Chanel interned at IIT Bombay identifying shear zones (natural deformation features) in the Deccan Trap basaltic rocks on beaches in and around Kashid. T
- Chanel’s major is Geology
Noah Borchardt Presentation
- Noah interned the Tibeten Delek Hospital performing a research evaluation on the staff’s health, benefits to patients, etc.
- Noah is a Medical student at the University of Wisconsin Madison
Bhagyashri Pandey Presentation
- Bhagyashri interned at IISc Bangalore studying molecu.lar mechanisms of astrogliosis.
- Bhagyashri’s major is Biology and Neuroscience
Elsa Barron Presentation
- Elsa interned at IISc Bangalore studying the causes of asymmetric cell division in yeast cells.
- Elsa’s major is Biology and Peace Studies
Michael D’amato Presentation
- Micheal interned at The University of Trans-Disciplinary Health Sciences and Technology testing an Ayruvedic treatment called Brahmi Gritham, which is used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine as a neurotropic.
- Michael’s major is Biology
2016 US Bose Scholars
Natalie Galles Presentation
- Natalie interned at NCCS studying the proteins regulating memory maintenance
- Natalie’s major was biology
Hannah’s Return to India Presentation
- Former US Bose Scholar returned to India on a Critical Language Scholarship to learn hindu!
- Hannah’s major was Biomedical Engineering
2015 US Bose Scholars
Jared Landsman Presentation
- Jared interned at CEPT University Ahmedabad
- Jared’s major was Engineering, Building Science and Sustainability